Here’s the step by step breakdown from the video:
1. Go to business.facebook.com
2. Click on the ad account you want to create the audience for
3. Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top left of the page
4. Go to “Audiences” under “Assets”
5. Click Create Audience > Custom Audience
6. Select Facebook Page at the bottom right
7. Make sure the right page is selected. Then select “People who engaged with any post or ad” from the drop down menu
8. Type in your date range – anything around the 180 to 90 days range is pretty standard
9. Name your audience
10. Click Create Audience, and you’re done!
Just a reminder that this audience can only be created once your ad has been running for a while. This is because you need time to build up the clicks on your ad before the Facebook algorithm has enough data to create an effective audience.